Tinubu at ExCred International 2022 in London
ExCred International is the unmissable event for the export credit insurance sector. Tinubu is happy to sponsor this new edition. Our team is also looking forward to meeting you in London.
During ExCred International 2022, you will be able to meet Sophie Riottot, EVP CRO EMEA & APAC, but also Tinubu Subject Matter Experts in insurance, Marc Meyer, and Micheal Feldwick and our Regional Sales Manager for Europe, Nicolas de Breteuil.
There are looking to present you our new projects and telle you about the the digital highway of the credit insurance and bonding markets that Tinubu is building!
On Wednesday 29th of June at 14:05, Sophie Riottot will be one of the panelists of the conference focusing on "Digitalising trade finance and insurance: Unlocking cutting-edge opportunities" alongside:
- Jean-Maurice Elkouby - Managing Director, Syndicated Finance, ING Bank
- Irene Gambelli - Senior Advisor - International Relations, SACE S.p.A.
- André Casterman - Founder - Casterman Advisory and Chait, ITFA Fintech Committee
- Matthias Wietbrock - Head of Export & Agency Finance - AKA European Export + Trade Bank
They will discuss together the following topics:
- The evolving use of AI, big data; key benefits for players across trade and export finance
- Faster processing of documentation, quicker payment
- Trends and best practice in the industry
- Insurtech developments
- Financier and trader perspectives
- How can the industry standardise and align?
To book your ticket, register via this link on the Informa website and receive a 30% discount or use the code: FKW54474TIN.
Tinubu is a proud sponsor of ExCred International 2022