Last updated on January 11, 2021
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on this matter.
Personal data collected on users is processed by:
Tinubu® Square SA, a duly incorporated French company (SA) with a capital of 2.964.947 euros
Registered at the R.C.S. NANTERRE
SIREN number: 432 915 460
SIRET number: 432 915 460 00054
Code APE: 6201Z
VAT number: FR 06 432 915 460
Hereinafter Tinubu® Square
Personal Data Collected
You may visit the website to obtain information on Tinubu® Square, its products and its services without sharing any personal data.
However, Tinubu® Square may collect your personal data, such as your first name, last name, email and company name, if you take the following actions:
- When you download specific content from the website based on your consent;
- If you register to receive our news; or
- If you request information using our contact form.
Users undertake to communicate personal information that is accurate, complete and up to date.
Some Personal data will be collected automatically via cookies when you visit the website: your operating system, ip address, the date and time of access/session, your web browser and language preferences are automatically registered with your preferences, your behavior on the website and information relating to your visit.
To improve the website, Tinubu® Square also compiles statistics and analyses aggregated non-identifying data relating to the use of the website as well as statistic information on traffic, in order to administer the website and improve its functionalities and features.
Purposes of processing and sharing of your personal data
Tinubu® Square uses your personal data collected on the website:
- to administer the website and respond to your requests and more generally, in the context of customer relationship management with users (based on its legitimate interest and to fulfill contractual obligations or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract);
- to personalize and improve its products and services (based on its legitimate interest);
- to communicate with you on its products and services and to send you news and events information (based on your consent);
- if you choose to participate in a survey, customer satisfaction analysis, market study or a product test (based on your consent).
Your personal data is collected and retained in a way that is tailored to the nature of data collected.
Tinubu® Square may share your personal data with third party providers in certain circumstances and for the following purposes:
- In order to provide some client services. In such a case, Tinubu® Square requires that these processors undertake to keep your personal confidential and to not use your personal data for any purposes other than providing services to Tinubu® Square.
- When it is required to do so under applicable law or to comply with legal proceedings, a court decision or any other administrative or judicial proceedings.
In the event Tinubu® Square should change its corporate structure, whether by merging, acquisition of another company or following a sale of part or all of its share capital or assets, Tinubu® Square reserves the right to transfer your personal data to the entity resulting from such change in its corporate structure.
Localisation and retention of data
Personal data of users are hosted on HubSpot servers n. Tinubu® Square retains your personal data only for the duration necessary to the processing of the personal data, to the protection of its rights in case of legal disputes as well as according to its legal obligations and contractual undertakings. Data collected through cookies are only kept for a thirteen-month period.
A cookie is a small text file composed of letters and numbers that servers put on users’ web browsers as they surf on a website.
When you visit and use the website, cookies may be registered on your terminal (computer, mobile, etc.). This section allows you to better understand how cookies perform and how to manage your preferences.
A cookie is a text file that may be registered, subject to your consent and preferences, in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal when you visit our website via your web browser. A cookie allows the issuer to identify the terminal on which it has been registered during the time the cookie is valid or registered. Only the issuer of the cookie may read or modify information captured.
When you connect to our website, Tinubu® Square installs several cookies on your terminal, subject to your consent and preferences.
These cookies are used for the purposes described hereunder:
- To adapt the presentation of our website to your preferences (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.).
- To store information relating to your identity as a user, such as forms that you may have filled on our website, or products, services or information that you have selected on our website;
- To measure audience on the website, perform statistical analysis using Google analytics, analyze traffic data and use of different pages/sections of our website as well as improve the functionalities and features of our website and services.
Tinubu® Square uses the following cookies
|Type of cookies||Purpose|
|HubSpot||HubSpot sets a number of tracking cookies when a visitor lands on our website to understand their behavior better|
|Google analytics||Cookies allowing to analyze traffic and perform statistics|
By continuing to browse on Tinubu® Square site, you consent to the use of these cookies on your terminal.
If you do not want to accept cookies relating to your use of the website, you can delete them or refuse them or simply stop using our website.
Deleting and refusing cookies
You can modify parameters relating to cookies in the “option” or “preferences” menu of your web browser. The following links are useful:
- Parameters relating to cookies in internet explorer
- Parameters relating to cookies in firefox
- Parameters relating to cookies in chrome
- Parameters relating to cookies in safari
If you would like to deactivate google analytics, you can download and install a complementary module developed by google for your web browser by clicking here.
This website is protected by physical, administrative and technical measures implemented to maintain security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data collected by Tinubu® Square and to protect them from loss, abusive use or alteration.
However, although Tinubu® Square takes reasonable precautions against a breach of security of its website, its databases and users accounts, the integrity of a website may not be warranted and thus, Tinubu® Square may not warrant the security of your personal data transmitted online.
Therefore, users acknowledge that it is important that they protect themselves against unauthorized access to their terminal, in particular by ensuring the confidentiality of identifiers (login/password) defined upon the creation of their user account.
If you have any question relating to the security of the website, you can contact Tinubu® Square by email.
Right to access, update and oppose to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to access personal data that Tinubu® Square holds about you, as well as a right to request that we correct your personal data where it is inaccurate or outdated.
Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to have your personal data erased, or to restrict its processing.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law, or to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, unless we are able to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
You may at any time oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
You may also in certain circumstances exercise your right to data portability, which would require Tinubu® Square to provide personal information to you or another controller in a commonly used, machine readable format, but only where the processing of that information is based on (i) your consent; or (ii) the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
All the above rights may be exercised by contacting Tinubu® Square by email. To protect your privacy, Tinubu® Square will take appropriate measures to verify your identity.
Tinubu® Square undertakes to provide a response within one month of your request, although that delay may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
Contact Tinubu® Square