This Privacy Statement is last updated on April 19, 2022.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on this matter.
The website www.tinubu.com is operated by Tinubu Square SA.
1. Data controller
The Data controller is:
Tinubu Square SA, a duly incorporated French company (SA) with a capital of 3 718 498 euros whose head office is located Immeuble Eqwater, 86 rue Henry Farman, 92 130 Issy-les-Moulineaux. Registered at the R.C.S. NANTERRE
SIREN number: 432 915 460
SIRET number: 432 915 460 00054
Code APE: 6201Z
VAT number: FR 06 432 915 460
Hereinafter Tinubu Square SA
2. Personal data collected
Tinubu Square SA may collect your personal data, such as your first name, last name, email and company name, if you take the following actions:
- Download specific content from the website based on your consent;
- Register to receive our news; or
- Request information using our contact form.
Users undertake to communicate personal information that is accurate, complete and up to date.
3. Purposes of processing and sharing of your personal data
Tinubu Square SA uses your personal data collected on the website to respond to your requests, to communicate with you on its products and services, to send you news and events information and if you choose to participate in a survey, customer satisfaction analysis, market study or a product test (based on your consent);
Your personal data is collected and retained in a way that is tailored to the nature of data collected.
4. Recipients of personal data
Tinubu Square SA may share your personal data with third party providers in certain circumstances and for the following purposes:
- Tinubu Square SA will transmit your personal data to its technical service providers, acting in its name and on its behalf.
- Tinubu Square SA requires that these processors undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to not use your personal data for any purposes other than providing services to Tinubu Square SA
- When it is required to do so under applicable law or to comply with legal proceedings, a court decision or any other administrative or judicial proceedings.
In the event Tinubu Square SA should change its corporate structure, whether by merging, acquisition of another company or following a sale of part or all of its share capital or assets, Tinubu Square SA reserves the right to transfer your personal data to the entity resulting from such change in its corporate structure.
5. Cookies policy
A cookie is a small text file composed of letters and numbers that servers put on users’ web browsers as they surf on a website.
When you visit and use the website, cookies may be registered on your terminal (computer, mobile, etc.). This section allows you to better understand how cookies perform and how to manage your preferences.
A cookie is a text file that may be registered in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal when you visit our website via your web browser. A cookie allows the issuer to identify the terminal on which it has been registered during the time the cookie is valid or registered. Only the issuer of the cookie may read or modify information captured.
When you connect to our website, Tinubu Square SA installs several cookies on your terminal to collect the following personal data:
- Your IP address;
- Your Internet service provider(ISP);
- The date and time of access/session;
- Your location;
- The type and version of the browser you are using;
- The operating system;
- The clickstream data;
- Information about your computer hardware and software;
- The type of device with which you are browsing the website;
- The network from which you connect to the website;
- The pages of our website you visit
- The content you view on the website;
- The time spent during each visit to the pages and contents of the website;
- Your language and display preference;
These cookies are used for the purposes described hereunder:
- To adapt the presentation of our website to your preferences (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.).
- To store information relating to your identity as a user, such as forms that you may have filled on our website, or products, services or information that you have selected on our website;
- To measure audience on the website, perform statistical analysis using Google analytics, analyze traffic data and use of different pages/sections of our website as well as improve the functionalities and features of our website and services.
To improve the website, Tinubu Square SA also compiles statistics and analyses aggregated non-identifying data relating to the use of the website as well as statistic information on traffic, in order to administer the website and improve its functionalities and features.
In particular, Tinubu Square SA uses the following cookies
Type of cookies
HubSpot sets a number of tracking cookies when a visitor lands on our website to understand their behavior better
Cookies allowing to analyze traffic and perform statistics
Deleting and refusing cookies
You can modify parameters relating to cookies in the “option” or “preferences” menu of your web browser. The following links are useful:
- Parameters relating to cookies in internet Explorer
- Parameters relating to cookies in Firefox
- Parameters relating to cookies in Chrome
- Parameters relating to cookies in Safari
If you would like to deactivate google analytics, you can download and install a complementary module developed by google for your web browser by clicking here.
6. Localisation and retention of data
Your personal data are hosted on HubSpot servers, in the US based on standard contractual clauses for data transfers between EU and non-EU countries.
Tinubu Square SA retains your personal data only for the duration necessary to the processing of the personal data, to the protection of its rights in case of legal disputes as well as according to its legal obligations and contractual undertakings.
In particular, your personal data are retained 3 years after your last contact with Tinubu Square SA.
Data collected through cookies are only kept for a thirteen-month period.
This website is protected by physical, administrative and technical measures implemented to maintain security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data collected by Tinubu Square SA and to protect them from loss, abusive use or alteration.
If you have any question relating to the security of the website, you can contact Tinubu Square SA by email.
8. Right to access, update and oppose to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to access personal data that Tinubu Square SA holds about you, as well as a right to request that we correct your personal data where it is inaccurate or outdated.
Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to have your personal data erased, or to restrict its processing.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law, or to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, unless we are able to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
You may at any time oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
You may also in certain circumstances exercise your right to data portability, which would require Tinubu Square SA to provide personal information to you or another controller in a commonly used, machine readable format, but only where the processing of that information is based on (i) your consent; or (ii) the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
All the above rights may be exercised by contacting Tinubu Square SA by email. To protect your privacy, Tinubu Square SA will take appropriate measures to verify your identity.
In case that you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time by contacting Tinubu Square SA by email.
Tinubu Square SA undertakes to provide a response within one month of your request, although that delay may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
In general, any person whose personal data is collected may define general or specific guidelines for the storage, erasing and communication of his or her personal data after his or her death.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data by Tinubu Square SA, with the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés)
Contact Tinubu Square SA