Our latest news
The umbrella that doesn’t open? The future of credit insurance
Tinubu has partnered with Trade Finance Global (TFG) to present a virtual event, examining 4 different sectors of the trade credit insurance industry, and how they have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, geopolitical issues and inflation.
The tradecast will cover the following topics:
- A trade credit insurance industry outlook
- How public and private credit insurance support global economies and trade
- Risk appetite, claims, payouts: how to make trade credit work for everyone, everywhere
- Outlook, innovation and sustainability in trade credit insurance
- Expert perspective: banks & lenders, insurtechs, associations, and ECAs
The speakers will be:
- Gary Lowe, global head, global credit insurance group at Standard Chartered,
- Jérôme Pezé, CEO at Tinubu,
- Janusz Władyczak, CEO at KUKE S.A,
- Richard Wulff, Executive Director at ICISA,
This online session will be moderated by Trade Finance Global’s Editor, Deepesh Patel.
For more information and registration, check the Trade Finance Website.
A market analysis thought by Thomas Frossard, Head of Innovation Lab, about the contribution of technology in the trade finance's contribution to the SMEs