Our latest news
Boost your development in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia
Emmanuel Pezé will join the Business France and Numeum teams for a webinar during which he will share the experience of Tinubu in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
Numeum, the professional union of the digital ecosystem in France, is partnering with Business France / Team France Export to offer its members a series of webinars to help them nurture and develop their positions in foreign markets.
The event aims to provide market trends overview, present local business opportunities, deep dive into export support systems, and offer a company testimonial.
The next session which will be held on Wednesday 27 September from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., will focus on "Boost your development in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia".
It will focus on the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia and will include Emmanuel Pezé's testimonial on Tinubu's experience in this challenging geographical region.
The speakers will be:
- Lola Richard, Trade Advisor Tech & Services, French Embassy & Business France Middle East (EAU)
- Stéphanie Hanna, Trade Advisor Tech & Services, Business France Middle East (KSA)
- Emmanuel Pezé, Regional Sales Manager Middle East & Africa, Tinubu
- Elie Boche, Trade Advisor Tech & Services, Business France Middle East
- Mike Fedida, Startup & International Programs Delegate, Numeum
Business France will share their advice and best practices with participants to boost their business in the area.
For more information and registration, check the Numeum website.
A market analysis thought about the impact of digitalization on growth in the Middle East region, by Emmanuel Pezé, VP Insurance Sales, Middle East & Africa