Registration for Brokers & Agents, Contractors, and Obligees.
A growing number of obligees accept fully electronic surety bonds.
Several parties are involved in the electronic bond submission process: the contractor, the obligee, and the surety agent — each with its own requirements and tools.
Tinubu Surety for Brokers & Agents “TSBA” (formerly known as SurePath) provides an end-to-end process for electronic bonding, submission, or delivery to obligees. This includes seamless electronic verification with bidding platforms such as BidExpress.
Register for eBonding
CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION FORM (DOWNLOAD)
AGENCY REGISTRATION FORM (DOWNLOAD)
OBLIGEE REGISTRATION FORM (DOWNLOAD)
Electronic bonding requirements for:
- Subscribe to TSBA, get a login/password
- Obtain a personal digital certificate for signing bonds
- Obtain electronic Power of Attorney from Carrier
- Must grant electronic Power of Attorney (ePOA) to Agent in TSBA
- Must obtain the appropriate license from the Bidding Platform
- Must register with TSBA, for electronic bonding
- Must implement electronic verification process with TSBA
- Request TSBA login/password (FREE)