Registration for Brokers & Agents, Contractors, and Obligees.
A growing number of obligees accept fully electronic surety bonds.
Several parties are involved in the electronic bond submission process: the contractor, the obligee, and the surety agent — each with its own requirements and tools.
Tinubu Surety for Brokers & Agents “TSBA” (formerly known as SurePath) provides an end-to-end process for electronic bonding, submission, or delivery to obligees. This includes seamless electronic verification with bidding platforms such as BidExpress.
Register for eBonding
Electronic bonding requirements for:
- Subscribe to TSBA, get a login/password
- Obtain a personal digital certificate for signing bonds
- Obtain electronic Power of Attorney from Carrier
- Must grant electronic Power of Attorney (ePOA) to Agent in TSBA
- Must obtain the appropriate license from the Bidding Platform
- Must register with TSBA, for electronic bonding