Paris, France, July 16th, 2018 – Tinubu Square, a leading provider of trade credit, bonding & surety and receivables finance solutions, has sealed a strategic partnership with GESTION CREDIT EXPERT, to ensure customers of Recovery Square, a subsidiary of Tinubu…
Our Founder & CEO, Jérôme Pezé, will be speaking on Wednesday September 5 at 11:15 at Steam B a classroom-style breakout focusing on How is the insurance market reacting to new trends?
The Group 3 will focus on driving innovation and developing insurtech:
– To what extent is the addition of new software for maximising efficiency and visibility reshaping the way risk management solutions are brought to market?
– Are we seeing greater dialogue and potential collaboration between insurers and technology companies on credit scoring models to assess counterparty risk?
– Have innovations around big data and the collection of information made things easier or harder for today’s insurer?
13 September 2018: TXF Transformation Trade, Treasury & Supply Chain – TXF New York, United States
Our Founder & CEO, Jérôme Pezé, will be speaking at 16:30 on THE OLD AND THE NEW: TRADE FINANCE ADAPTS FOR TOMORROW
Having heard from treasury, FinTech and supply chain professionals, what does this mean for the future of trade finance overall? What will be the most significant changes in one, two or three years? What is the real uptake of Swift gpi? Will there still be a place for traditional trade products? Are we witnessing evolution or revolution? Trade financiers share their views on how the profession and their toolkit will change, and what the main challenges and opportunities will be.
– John Monaghan, Global Head of Working Capital Finance, Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions
– Marie Torres, International Trade Finance Manager, Ellicott Dredges Chris Bozek, Head of Working Capital Solutions, Santander
– Jérôme Pezé, CEO, Tinubu Square
Moderator: Cameron Letters, General Manager, New York Agency, Bladex